La Grange Haute
96m2 for 4 to 5 people from €900 to €1,300 per week.
This self-catering cottage combines old stone walls and contemporary design, and is well equipped and furnished with care. We are very proud that “La Grange Haute” has been awarded 4 stars by the Ministry of Tourism of the Dordogne.
This comfortable cottage is composed of:
– 2 bedrooms with large double beds of 180x200cm, 2 en suite bathrooms (one with sink, walk-in shower, toilet and hairdryer and the other with sink, bath and toilet).
– A living room of 40m2 in which you will find a kitchen (gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, toaster, Nespresso machine) and a lounge area (wood burner, 106cm TV, DVD player, mini Hifi).
– A small mezzanine overlooking the living room with a 90x200cm bed.
– A covered terrace of 30m² with outdoor furniture and barbecue.
– The cottage is equipped with electric heating, a washing machine, a dryer and a Wifi connection.
You can read reviews of previous guests on Airbnb, TripAdvisor and Homeway.